Information, Use and Sharing
- What personal identifiable is collected from you thru the website, how it is used and with whom it will be shared
- What choices are available to you for the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your data
- How you can correct any incorrect information about you
We will not rent or sell your information to anyone.
We are the sole owners of the information collected from this site. We have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact with you. We also have your data collected by Quilt Lovers' Hangout, located on 3323 N. Key Drive, N. Fort Myers, FL. PJ's Quilt & Longarm Studio purchased all Quilt Lovers' Hangout assets in July 2020, and re-opened the quilt shop under a new name at the same location.
Customer data provided with the sale of assets from Quilt Lovers' Hangout allows us to capture reward points
for customers that have shopped since January 2019. The accumulation of reward points allows a customer to have a $10 credit once 250 points has been reached. Historical data prior to that point has not been imported into the new website or POS (Point of Sale) system.
The personal identifying information that is captured from you by this website is:
Your credit/debit card information is not retained by this website.
This information is collected is for the following purposes:
- Class/event reminders
- Information required for shipping purposes
- Transaction history provides the information required in order to properly calculate and research customer reward points
- Notification of specials, new products, classes, and events available
- To respond to you regarding reasons that you contact us
- Notification when a service is completed or questions that are important to the quality of a service requested by you
- To contact you if any personal items are left in the classroom after a class or event.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of the organization, other than is necessary to fulfill your order (e.g. shipping).
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
Please be aware that any service you request requires at least one form of contact information to be provided, in order to properly complete the service and notify you when completed.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email or telephone number on this website.
- see what data we have about you, if any
- change/correct any data we have about you
- have us delete any data we have about you