Two day class to sew the Harbor quilt from Mix It Up! using Cupcake Mix Recipe 4. Finished quilt size is 39.5 x 49.5"
Beginners are fine with this class. In addition, someone that needs to make a baby quilt. Finished quilt size is 39.5 x 49.5"
Cupcake Mix Recipe 4 papers and Mix It Up! book
You must bring the following, since these supplies are no longer offered by the shop:
- Sewing machine
- Sewing supplies (e.g. snips, thread, needles, pin)
- Small creative grid ruler (e.g. less than 6" square)
- Small 28mm rotary cutter recommended with a sharp blade
- small cutting mat
- small iron is highly recommended
- your own serge protector is recommended
You must bring the following as well for fabric requirements:
- 36 5x5" assorted dark prints for blocks
- 1 1/2 yards solid for background, setting triangles and inner border
- 1/2 yard print for sashing
- 1/8 yard for sashing squares
- 5/8 yard for outer border
- 1/2 yard for binding
- Your thread choice for your fabric selected
We recommend that you come in before the class to pick out any fabric that you need.
We recommend that you do not share your tools with other students due to CoVid.
Cupcake Mix Recipe 4 - Baby Quilt
$ 65.00 Includes Cupcake Mix Recipe #4 papers and Moda All Stars Mix It Up Book. $35 value in products included in class.
Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 10:30 am to 4:00 pm Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 10:30 am to 4:00 pm